iOS: How to delete account?
1. Open My Account screen and tap on Security & Privacy menu option.
2. Tap on Delete my account menu option on Security & Privacy screen.
3. By presenting Are you sure you want to permanently delete your account? alert tap on Yes button.
- If neither parent email nor phone number is verified in account, you are able to delete account by providing and confirming a password. Enter a password and tap on Confirm & Delete account button.
- Tapping Confirm & Delete account button invokes Splash screen. Your account is deleted.
Using email or phone number:
- If you have both email, and phone number verified, the screen with Use parent credentials for verification toggle is presented. Turn toggle on if you want to delete account by confirming either parent email or phone number.
- Turning the toggle on invokes Delete your account bottom sheet with Email and Phone number fields. Select either one or another and tap on Next button.
- Tapping Next button invokes a screen for OTP code providing. Check you inbox if you selected Email field, or messages if you tapped on Phone number.
- Correct input of OTP code confirms Email/Phone Number and deletes account. Splash screen is presented as a result.